Jumat, 21 Juni 2013

Example Dialogue in English/ Contoh Dialog dalam bahasa Inggris FOR SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH

Example Dialogue in English

(Source: Ms. Lilik.2013. Teacher English. Ponorogo: Senior High School 1 Ponorogo.)

For practice English test

A) Dialog 1, expressing from the class X

1) Dinasti gives book to Dimas


Dimas  : Hi, good morning?

Dinasti : hi, good morning? How are you doing?

Dimas  : fine, thanks, and you?

Dinasti : fine too. What’s your name?

Dimas  : my name is Dimas. And you?

Dinasti : My name is Dinasti. Nice to meet you.

Dimas  : do you join study tour this week?

Dinasti : sure, and you?

Dimas  : I think I can’t join study this week.

Dinasti : why?

Dimas  : because, my father sick in hospital

Dinasti : I’m sorry to hear that.

Dimas  : that’s very kind of you

Dinasti : look! That is new book from Japan.

Dimas  : Fantastic!

Dinasti : can you take my book, please?

Dimas  : yes

Dinasti: what do you think about this my new book?

Dimas  : In my view, your new book is thin and high quality.

Dinasti : do you like about my new book?

Dimas  :I like this

Dinasti : have you heard about my car?

Dimas  : I’m sorry, I don’t know about your new car.

Dinasti : okay, look this photo. It is my new car. I buy it in Jakarta. It’s Mercedes.

Dimas  : that is very nice.

Dinasti : thank you

Dimas  : do you believe my new car can bring ten people?

Dinasti : I can’t belive about this.

Dimas  : why?

Dinasti : because, your new car very small and your new car bring five people.

Dimas  : mm… okay. Oh, I must go to hospital now.

Dinasti : no problem

Dimas  : see you later, bye

Dinasti : see you too.

Notice:

Ø  How are you doing: expressing greeting

Ø  What’s your name? : expressing introducing oneself and other

Ø  Nice to meet you : introducing oneself and other

Ø  Sure: expressing how to accept appointment

Ø  I’m sorry to hear that: offering sympathy

Ø  That’s very kind of you: respond offering sympathy

Ø  Look! : expressing getting attention

Ø  Fantastic! : expressing feeling pleased

Ø  Can you take my book, please? :expressing of giving instructions

Ø  What do you think about this book? : expressing for someone’s opinion

Ø  In my view, your book is thin and high quality: expressing giving opinion

Ø  I like this: expressing like

Ø  Have you heard about my new car? : expressing asking if someone knows about something

Ø  That is very nice: expressing complement

Ø  I can’t believe: expressing disbelieve

Ø  See you later, bye: expressing parting.

2) Dinasti Invite Dimas

Dimas  : hi, good morning?

Dinasti : hi, good morning? How are you doing?

Dimas  : fine, thanks. And you?

Dinasti : fine too. Can you join to birth day party tonight?

Dimas  : sure. I cant join to your birthday party

Dinasti: I am glad to hear that. Do you know news about me yesterday?

Dimas  : I don’t know. What happened?

Dinasti : I am win debate Javanese competition

Dimas  : congratulation, Dinasti

Dinasti : oh, thanks. I would like compliment you on your win about Art Competitio

Dimas  : thank you

Dinasti : where will you go after this?

Dimas  : I will go to hospital

Dinasti : why?

Dimas  : because my father is sick

Dinasti : I’m sympathy. Do you like this book?

Dimas  ; yes

Dinasti : this book for you

Dimas  : really?

Dinasti : of course. I buy book in Jakarta, last month

Dimas  : wow, I like it

Dinasti : don’t forget about my party.

Dimas : okay

Dinasti : sorry, I will go to market now

Dimas  : no problem

Dinasti : see you later

Dimas  : see you too.

Notice:

Ø  Can you join to birthday party tonight: expressing invitation

Ø  I am glad to hear that: expressing happiness

Ø  Congratulation: expressing congratulation

Ø  I’m sympathy: expressing sympathy

Ø  Really? : expressing surprise

Ø  I would like compliment you on your win about Art Competition: expressing complement


B) Dialog 2, expressing from class XI

1)  Scary Book

Dimas: Hi, good morning

Dinasti : hi good morning

Dimas  : how are you?

Dinasti : I’m fine, and you?

Dimas  : I’m fine too. Can I borrow your book?

Dinasti : why not?

Dimas  : okay.

Dinasti : don’t leave my book unattended

Dimas  : wow, it’s title is “Malam Satu Suro”, I’m scared.

Dinasti : i think it’s title is “Mistery Gunung Merapi”

Dimas  : I don’t think so

Dinasti ; I’m very pleased with this book.

Dimas  : do you know about news yesterday?

Dinasti : I don’t know.

Dimas  : your friend, Doni. He climbing Lawu mountain today

Dinasti : I’m extremely glad to hear that

Dimas  : tomorrow, Doni will receive and award from headmaster

Dinasti : oh, really?

Dimas  : yeah, did you forget return my flash disk yesterday?

Dinasti : sorry, your flash disk has been lost.

Dimas  : oh, hell!

Dinasti : are you angry with me?

Dimas  : yeah, what will you do about this?

Dinasti : take it slow. I promise that replace your flash disk. I’m feeling had at this time.

Dimas  : okay, I must return to home, now.

Dinasti : no, problem

Dimas  : see you tomorrow

Dinasti : see you too.

Notice:

Ø  Can I borrow your book? : expressing asking permission

Ø  Why not? : expressing giving permission

Ø  Don’t leave my book unattended: expressing warning

Ø  I’m scared: expressing scared

Ø  I think it is title “Mistery Gunung Merapi”: expressing guessing.

Ø  I don’t think so: expressing wrong guessing.

Ø  I’m very pleased with this book: expressing pleasure

Ø  I’m extremely glad to hear that: expressing relief

Ø  Oh, really: expressing attention

Ø  Oh, hell: expressing anger

Ø  Are you angry with me: expressing asking someone is angry

Ø  Take it slow: expressing calming someone down

Ø  I’m feeling bad at this time: expressing sorrow

2) Advice to Famous place

Dimas  : hi, good morning

Dinasti : hi, good morning

Dimas  : how are you?

Dinasti : I’m fine, and you?

Dimas  : I’m finetoo. Do you like my shirt?

Dinasti : I don’t like it. What do you opinion about my new mobile phone?

Dimas  : in my opinion, your new mobile phone is very elegant, your new mobile phone is high price.

Dinasti : do you like my new mobile phone?

Dimas  : I like it

Dinasti :  look! Your shock size small and tall

Dimas  : I was so embarrassed. Do you have any advise for me?

Dinasti : I advise you to buy new shock

Dimas  : okay

Dinasti : do you have any idea about this holiday?

Dimas  :I suggest you to going to Malang City this week

Dinasti : sorry, I can’t,

Dimas  : I suggest you to going to Sarangan Lake this week

Dinasti ; sorry, I can’t

Dimas  : I suggest you to going to Ngebel Lake tomorrow

Dinasti : great idea. Sorry, I must return to my home.

Dimas  : yes, no problem. Don’t forget about our plan tomorrow

Dinasti : of course. See you tomorrow

Dimas  : see you too

Notice:

Ø  Do you like my shirt? : expressing ask like or dislike

Ø  I don’t like it: expressing or dislike

Ø  What do you opinion about my new mobile phone? : expressing ask opinion

Ø  In my opinion, your new mobile phone is very elegant, your new mobile phone is high price: expressing opinion

Ø  Do you like my new mobile phone? : ask like or dislike

Ø  I like it: expressing like

Ø  I was so embarrassed: expressing embarrassing

Ø  Do you have any advice for me? : expressing ask advice

Ø  I advise you to buy new shock : expressing advise


C) Dialog 3, from the class XI

1) Holiday

Dimas  : hi, good morning!

Dinasti : hi, good morning! How are you?

Dimas  : I’m fine, and you?

Dinasti : I’m good now. Do you have any idea for this holiday?

Dimas  : I suggest going to Malang this week.

Dinasti : sorry, I can’t

Dimas  : I am pleading for you.

Dinasti : excuse for interrupting, but do you have any idea?

Dimas  : I don’t have idea bout this. I don’t see how to make us happy this holiday

Dinasti : I suggest going to Ngebel Lake tomorrow by my car.

Dimas  : really?

Dinasti : yes

Dimas  : surprisingly, you is best friend

Dinasti : what will we do in Ngebel Lake tomorrow?

Dimas  : we could possibly buy fish, corn, banana, and others

Dinasti : I hope your happy

Dimas  : do you know about you before holiday in the school?

Dinasti : I don’t know. What happen?

Dimas  ; I’m just fed up with the way you cheat in the exam before holiday. Then you have been caught by the teacher.

Dinasti : I’m sorry, but this will never happen again

Dimas  : okay

Dinasti : what will we do today?

Dimas  : oh, sorry. I must return to my home

Dinasti : why?

Dimas  : I must attention for tomorrow, and you?

Dinasti : I must go to market

Dimas  : see you tomorrow

Dinasti : see you too

Notice:

Ø   I suggest going to Malang this week: expressing making suggest

Ø  Sorry, I can’t: expressing suggestion

Ø  I am pleading for you: expressing pleading

Ø  Excuse me for interrupting, but do you have any idea? : expressing interrupting

Ø  I don’t see how to make us happy this holiday: expressing riddance

Ø  Really? : expressing showing interest

Ø  Surprisingly, you is best friend: expressing surprised

Ø  We could possibly buy fish, banana, and others: expressing for possibilities

Ø  I hope your happy: expressing for hope

Ø  I’m just fed up with the way you cheat in the exam before holiday: expressing complaining

Ø  I’m sorry, but this will never happen again: expressing responding complaint

2) Hope

Dimas  : hi, good morning!

Dinasti: hi, good morning! How are you?

Dimas  : I’m fine, and you?

Dinasti : I’m good now.

Dimas  : do you bring mu book?

Dinasti : sorry, I don’t bring it.

Dimas  : oh, hell

Dinasti : take it slow. I promise you to bring your book tomorrow

Dimas  : okay

Dinasti ; which do you like university or job?

Dimas  : I like university. I want to study at Muhammadiyah University.

Dinasti ; I hope you study at Muhammadiyah University. please, your study hard now.

Dimas  : sure. Which do you like university or job?

Dinasti : I like job. I want to work at Bakrie of Company

Dimas  : I hope you work at Bakrie of Company.

Dinasti : do you joint English Course tomorrow?

Dimas  : yes, I joint English Course. And you?

Dinasti : yes, I joint too

Dimas  : during our English Course, we need to learn more about vocabulary.

Dinasti : why?

Dimas  : because, this week, we get exams for English.

Dinasti : I think I can do it.

Dimas  ; I hope you study hard

Dinasti : I must go to my garden now

Dimas  : okay, no problem

Dinasti : see you tomorrow

Dimas  : see you too

Notice:

Ø  I promise you to bring your book tomorrow: expressing promising

Ø  Which do you like university or job? : expressing plan/ purpose

Ø  I hope you study at Muhammadiyah University: expressing hope

Ø  Please, your study hard now : expressing giving instructions

Ø  During our English Course, we need to learn more about vocabulary: expressing evaluation


Ø  Oh, hell! :expressing anger.

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar