Kamis, 11 Juli 2013

Example Dialog about New Friend / Contoh Dialog tentang Teman Baru di dalam Bahasa Inggris English

Example Dialog about New Friend

(Sumber: Ms Wijayanti. Teach English. Ponorogo: Junior High School 1 Ponorogo)

1) Asking about address

A) Dialog 1

Dimas wants to visit Yoga’s house. He is asking about it to Yoga now

Ø  Dimas  : Yoga, could you be home this morning?
Ø  Yoga   : yes
Ø  Dimas  : can I go to your house?
Ø  Yoga   : no, problem. I am happy
Ø  Dimas  : please tell me the way and your house description
Ø  Yoga   : yea, it don’t far from Market Songgolangit, it is north, cross road, there are Jln. Wilis, enter. Then, there are white wall and brown spandrel, also there is mango tree. In front of, there is rice booth of pecel which from otherside him, there is booth of rujak petis.
Ø  Dimas  : I see, can I hope find it

2) Dialog 2

Yoga wants to gues Dimas’s house. He is asking about Dimas’s house

Ø  Yoga   : Hi, Dimas. Do waiting afternoon in your house?
Ø  Dimas  : yeah
Ø  Yoga   : can I go to your house?
Ø  Dimas  : of course. I’d be happy
Ø  Yoga   : can you tell me the way and your house description
Ø  Dimas  : yes, my house not far from Marionette of Gontor, 3 km to last south. There are Jln. Minak Agung, 500 meter easterly. There is house has fence, there is pond, and there is mango tree.
Ø  Yoga   : sure, I go to your house

B) Darken door

1) Dialog 1

Finaly, Dimas finds in Jln. Wilis no.10, white wall, and brown spandrel. He looks confuse. Then he calls Yoga

Ø  Yoga   : good morning. Yoga speaking
Ø  Dimas  : hi, Yoga, this Dimas. I found white wall house, brown spandrel, and tree mango. Is this your house?
Ø  Yoga   : oh, yes. You’re right
Ø  Dimas  : I see it now
Ø  Yoga   : okay, I will meet you now
Ø  Dimas  : thanks

2) Dialog 2

Finally, Yoga finds in Jln. Minak Agung. There is house don’t have fence, there is pond, and there is tree mango.

Ø  Dimas  : good afternoon, Dimas speaking
Ø  Yoga   : hi, Dimas, this Yoga. I found house don’t have fence, there is pond, and there is tree mango. Is this right?
Ø  Dimas  : yap, you’re right
Ø  Yoga   : I see you house
Ø  Dimas  : I want to meet you now
Ø  Yoga   : thanks